Micro Dermabrasion Training Course (1 day)
- Level -Beginners to Intermediate.
- Dates available through out the year. Once you pay for the training, call us with your suitable days.
- Pre Requisite: Need to have level 2 facials or qualified medics.
This informal and structured course will teach you uplifting microdermabrasion facial which can aid signs of ageing and improve the appearance of the skin. Performed on massage couches, each student will receive guidance on how to effectively perform a full facial treatment.
Microdermabrasion professional training with a state of the art Diamond Peel Microdermabrasion equipment. Diamond Peel machine have 2 functions:
- Peeling- Microdermabrasion
- Vacuum Suction- Lifting and erasing
1 Day Training Includes:
· Health and Safety in the Workplace
· RIDDOR, COSHH, Data Protection, Risk Assessment
· First Aid
· Preparation of Work Area and Client
· Setting up the work area
· Stretching the Skin
· Contra-indications and Contra-Actions
· After care
· Related Anatomy and Physiology
· Skin Rejuvenation
· Dead Skin Removal = Exfoliation
· Treatment of Scarring
· Risks and Assessment
· Equipment's and Products
· Skin regeneration
· Client Care
Can this diploma be upgraded to VTCT (NVQ) afterwards?
Yes, here at Paragon Training we offer every student of ours the ability to achieve the highest standards (upgrade). This is simply done by paying additional fee (£147). Once this has been received the student will send additional material (assignments) needed for your NVQ qualification. As well as structuring relevant case studies or practical assessments in order to achieve full NVQ accreditation. COMING SOON!