Leadership & Management Courses
Whether you’re new to employing apprentices or familiar with the process, working with us at Paragon can make the difference. Paragon acts as a strategic partner to design and deliver bespoke apprenticeship programmes that align to business goals, whilst also providing ‘off the job’ training in our professional commercial training salon as well as training support in your own place of work.
We offer tailored solutions and ongoing support to employers who are possibly looking recruit apprentices for the first time or upskill their existing workforce. our aim is to help our clients attract and retain individuals that will help their business grow by developing a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce. Quality is key to apprenticeships – providing high quality training benefits both apprentice and employers.
- Management Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Team Leading Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Customer Service Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3
- Customer Service Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Customer Service Specialist – Level 3
- Customer Service Practitioner – Level 2
- Team Leader / Supervisor – Level 3